About the Role
• Prepares customer invoices based on accounting procedures (export sales)
• Matches payments to invoice numbers or sales orders.
• Handles customer inquiries regarding billing issues.
• Help with accounts receivable ledger and accounts receivable files.
• Maintain precise records of all incoming payments.
• Maintain required legal documents to export sales invoices.
• Communicates issues to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
High School+ 2 years of experience in AP, or Bachelor in Accounting or similar.
Experience in Famous (ERP) is a plus.
Intermediate experience with spreadsheet.
Proficiency in English.
Highly deatailed oriented person.
Experience in agrobusiness industry is a plus.
About the Company
At Altar, a leader in asparragus sales, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we are making a healthier future. When you join Altar, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders, growers, customers, thinkers, innovators, and doers who are changing the world. Join to the team in Accounting department; you will be under indirect supervision supporting accounts receivable area.